Dear Brokers, Dear Partners,
On January 11, 2019, APRIL’s employees from Alberta, Ontario and Quebec met in Montreal. It was the opportunity to close the book on 2018 together.
2018 was a year full of challenges, transformations, Charity actions (such as Nez Rouge in December) and reinvention of APRIL around our strategic niches: Contractors, Student Housing, Professionals, Commercial Marine, Landlords, Pleasure Craft Marine.
In 2019, we will continue the journey of APRIL by strive to serve you better with more support and innovation.
Whether it is with :
– APRIL Academy which will come back during the Spring to offer original and informative training courses,
– the APRIL Rental website which was launched mid-January, providing you a lot of information about the Rental Property market, our APRIL Landlord product ,
– Innovation on products and services associated with each of our strategic niches,
– Digitalization of our offerings,
– Or via Marc-André Dupont (CEO of APRIL P&C worldwide) who will be participating in the “Journée de l’Assurance de Dommages” in Montréal on April 16th, and will speak at a round table discussion on Data and their impact on Customer relations.
These will be the pillars of our actions in 2019. All of which are to better differentiate APRIL and make life easier for you, Brokers.
Thank you all for your confidence
CEO | APRIL Canada