We are currently seeking two Underwriting Assistant for our Transport department. The candidate will support the Underwriters in their day to day tasks. We are looking for someone that would be embedded in our values: building trust, pushing boundaries, innovating and keeping things simple.
- Assist the underwriter with the endorsements, renewals, and slip.
- Issue Insurance certificate
- Process electronic paperwork
- Keep up to date Excel Spreadsheet
- Deal with brokers in writing, by telephone or electronic mail.
- Do follow-ups to our brokers in order to complete the client’s file.
- File document in folder
- Other related duties
- Bilingual English-French: Strong written and verbal communication skills in both languages.
- Damage insurance AEC or any relevant training or work experience
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of insurance would be an asset
- Fast learner and very curious
- Strong organizational skills and efficient.
- Very rigorous and detail-oriented.
- Professional & courteous in all interactions, with customers and co-workers.
- Autonomous, dynamic and enthusiastic.
- Perform well in a busy operation and remains calm under pressure.
- Team player adaptable to a changing environment.