Specialized in niches of expert know-how insurance, APRIL develops and offers a wide range of tailor-made products for personal and commercial lines. APRIL is an MGA catering exclusively to insurance Brokers. We provide insurance products and services that are flexible, competitive and adapted to the needs of the insured.
We are currently seeking an Receptionist- Assistant for our office in Toronto. The candidate will support the Underwriters in their day to day tasks. We are looking for someone that would be embedded in our values: building trust, pushing boundaries, innovating and keeping things simple.
• Perform clerical duties
• Create and maintain submission log
• Process electronic paperwork
• Order Supplies / Inspection reports
• Distribute mail
• Locating and arranging files
• Assist the underwriter with the endorsements, renewals and new business
• Deal with brokers in writing, by telephone or electronic mail.
• Maintain positive broker relations.
• Liaising with building management
• Strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Fast learner and very curious
• Strong organizational skills and efficient.
• Very rigorous and detail-oriented.
• Professional & courteous in all interactions, with customers and co-workers.
• Autonomous, dynamic and enthusiastic.
• Perform well in a busy operation and remains calm under pressure.
• Team player adaptable to a changing environment.