We are currently looking for a Marketing Project Manager. We are looking for someone who can embody our values: trust, dare, innovate, simplicity.
• Manage internal priorities and develop an innovative marketing plan following the guidelines of the Executive Committee
• Define objectives and strategies for each project
• Work with team leaders and management team to create campaigns, fact sheets, brochures, advertising and define their merchandising needs
• Design, send and optimize our monthly newsletter
• Create, update and analyze the results of our marketing campaigns
• Make sure the database of our marketing tool is up to date.
• Develop and maintain our subscriber list
• Manage APRIL’s Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram accounts. Organize the content and display APRIL content (ex: CEO’s words of the month) to improve the visibility of the company within these channels.
• Design web banners, e-mail images, social media posts
• Create online contests for social media.
• Create surveys to know the opinion of our customers on certain subjects.
• Liaise with our web agency for the maintenance and development of our website.
• Ensure the maintenance of the website; publish new content, optimize our use of keywords to improve Google ranking.
• Find, personalize and order promotional items for conventions and brokerage meetings
• Marketing strategy development experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• English and French perfectly bilingual (written and oral) * MANDATORY *
• Excellent knowledge of web marketing (eblast) and social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
• Experience in Web Analytics (Google Analytics)
• Experience in technology watch campaigns and optimization campaigns (Google Adwords)
• Experience in database maintenance
• Knowledge of HTML and WordPress
• Mastery of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel)
• Knowledge of the insurance industry (an asset)
• Excellent organizational skills and priority management
• Good computer skills
• Very good customer service
• Good adaptability in a dynamic and evolving environment
• Excellent interpersonal skills.