We are currently seeking a business development representative for the Ontario region, for which this position report directly to the VP – Ontario. The candidate will present our company’s services and product to our existing broker network, while also establishing new business relationships.
• Develop and maintain constructive relationships with brokers by means of visiting their office on a regular basis.
• Establish new business relationships to increase market share, by identifying opportunities based on research conducted and information obtained
• Provide weekly reports to the VP – Ontario on market trends, as well as individual brokerage needs and initiatives.
• Liaison between the underwriter in Toronto office and individual brokerages to assist in placing coverage for desired risks.
• Attend industry related events and trade shows
• Perform presentations to individuals as well as large group
- 80% of your time will be on the road
- You will work closely with the marketing team based in Brossard
• 5+ year of experience in sales or marketing role
• Current network of broker relationships
• Knowledge of the insurance industry
• Professions designation in related field of asset
• Valid driver’s license is required, with an acceptable driving record in regards to claims and convictions.
• Team Player with strong ethics
• Strong skills of organization and planification
• Professional, friendly and courteous in all interactions
• Ability to travail for extended period of time
• Dynamic, creative and energetic
• Goal oriented