As College and University enrolment in Canada continues to increase, so does private student housing. With on-campus resources at capacity, savvy business owners and private individuals are responding to this growing trend. These shorter term rental agreements for younger, first time renters can pose a challenge when seeking insurance solutions for student housing.
- Privately or commercially owned
- International college or university programs
- Rented dwellings in apartment style
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Shared accomodations or individual units
- Broad form property up to $2millions TIV*
- Replacement cost on building*
- Sewer backup limit included
- Contents coverage optional
- Rental income option
- Premises liability up to $5 million
- Vandalism buy back available
* for qualified risks
Underwriting Considerations – Student Housing
- Easy quoting process
- Competitive rates
- Minimum $750 policy premium
- Minimum $1000 deductible
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL Student Housing
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.