As College and University enrolment in Canada continues to increase, so does private student housing. With on-campus resources at capacity, savvy business owners and private individuals are responding to this growing trend. These shorter term rental agreements for younger, first time renters can pose a challenge when seeking insurance solutions.
- Privately or commercially owned
- International college or university programs
- Rented dwellings in apartment style
- Furnished or unfurnished
- Shared accomodations or individual units
- Broad form property up to $1.5million TIV*
- Replacement cost on building*
- Sewer backup limit included
- Contents coverage optional
- Rental income option
- Premises liability up to $5 million
- Vandalism buy back available
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE : Our Unpaid rents Protection :
- Available as a stand-alone policy or add-on on an APRIL policy.
* for qualified risks
- Easy quoting process
- Competitive rates
- Minimum $750 policy premium
- Minimum $1000 deductible
- Our Unpaid rents Protection is:
- For properties only located in ON and QC.
- Not available for rentals shorter than 6 months or social housing.
Student Housing Download Application
Rooming House Download Application
Unpaid rents protection- stand alone application Download Application
Unpaid rents protection- Supplemental questionnaire
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL Student Housing and Unpaid Rents Insurance Feature Sheet Download Sheet
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses
Answer within 24h !
Get a quickest answer with your company codes.
To request your codes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org