Although snow is a reoccurring reality in Canada, it continues to pose challenges for most Canadians, especially those that make it their business. One of these challenges can be finding competitive and appropriate insurance for their business, whether solely snow removal or as a seasonal component to year round landscaping service.
APRIL Canada offers a Broad Form General Liability policy to ensure these business owners are protected.
- Contractors doing snow removal
- Parking lots
- Bus shelters
- Residential driveways
- Landscapers with seasonal activity
- Ineligible operations:
- Clearing of Federal, Provincial or Municipal roads or highways
- US exposure
- BI/PD limits up to $5 million
- Deductibles starting at $5,000
- Packages available to include additional coverages such as:
- Contractor’s Equipment
- Tool Floaters
- Office Contents
- Minimum premium $2,500
- All subcontractors must have minimum $2 million liability insurance
Snow Removal Questionnaire (New Business) Download Application
Snow removal Questionnaire (Renewal)
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
Snow removal insurance
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses
APRIL is an MGA which listens to its brokers.