Although Airbnb and more generally short term rentals have recently become popular among property owners, few people measure the actual risks involved. In order to ensure proper coverage, each risk must be individually assessed on its own merits and exposures.
APRIL Canada can help with its new tailor-made rental solution.
- Property owners who rent out part or all of their home
- Airbnb and HomeAway hosts qualify, as well as home exchange
- 100% short-term rental occupancy
- Stand alone rental
- Condo and secondary or seasonal homes are eligible too
- Subletting is not eligible
NEW ! Payment plan now available.
APRIL Residential can now offer easy and affordable payment plans to all your clients.
- Water & Sewer back up options may be available
- Rental value included, up to 10% of the property value
- Vandalism & theft during rental period available at an additional cost*
- Liability extension for watercrafts made available for guests
*Subject to conditions
- Flexible terms to reflect dwelling use (i.e. on a mixed use dwelling the deductible is only increased when rented)
- For a quick answer please provide both CSIO and Airbnb-Short term rental forms
Airbnb – Short term rental Download Application
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses
APRIL is an MGA which listens to its brokers.