Many home owners rent out their properties through a lease. Their biggest stress is that their investment becomes a problem for them. To better insure your clients, APRIL Canada is proud to present you a rented home insurance solution specifically designed for your clients.
- Stand alone rentals
- Absentee landlords
- Owners who rent out all or part of their home
- Water & Sewer back up options
- Rental value available
- Landlords’ contents
- All-risks package if dwelling is eligible
- Replacement cost
- The Appliance Warranty, available as an add-on on any Residential APRIL policy
- 3-appliance plan for $134.
- 5-appliance plan for $189.
- If the appliance is not repairable, the landlord can buy a new one from a very extensive catalog at discounted price.
Maximum coverage value
- Protected area: $750,000
- Semi-protected area: $525,000
- Unprotected area: $425,000
Underwriting Considerations – Rented home
- For homeowners and condo owners
Rental check list Download Application
Seasonal check list Download Application
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL Landlord Long-term rented homes Insurance Feature Sheet
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.