Many home owners rent out their properties, whether it’s through an annual lease or a short-term period through a service like Airbnb. However, few understand the risks involved, and purchase coverage that will fully meet their needs.
APRIL Canada has developed a solution to cover the full array of landlord insurance needs at affordable prices.
- Stand alone rentals
- Absentee landlords
- Owners who rent out all or part of their home
- Short or long-term rentals
- Airbnb and HomeAway hosts qualify
- Condo and Secondary or seasonal homes are eligible too
NEW ! Payment plan now available.
APRIL Residential can now offer easy and affordable payment plans to all your clients.
- Water & Sewer back up options
- Rental value available
- Vandalism & theft during rental period if mixed use residence
- Landlords’ contents
- Replacement cost
- Broad Form
for owner occupied dwellings with short term rental exposure
- for long term rental
- Flexible terms to reflect use of dwelling (i.e. on a mixed use residence the deductible is only increased during time of rental)
- Broad Form for owner occupied dwellings
- Dwelling value up to $1.5 million
- Landlords with up to 6 units (3 if 100% short term rental occupancy). Over will be considered on a commercial form.
Rental check list Download Application
Seasonal check list Download Application
Residential Application Download Application
Better Homes Insurance Application
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL Landlord Insurance Feature Sheet
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses
APRIL is an MGA which listens to its brokers.