Many property owners rent out their home or condo. The biggest stress area for a landlord is that his tenants don’t pay their rent or damage his property to the point that he has to go into his savings to pay his mortgage or make repairs.
APRIL Canada is the first and only insurer to offer protection for landlords against unpaid rents and damages to their property caused by tenants.
- Stand alone rentals
- Absentee landlords
- Owners who rent out all or part of their home
- Rentals of minimum 6 consecutive months
- Condos are also eligible
NEW ! Payment plan now available.
APRIL Residential can now offer easy and affordable payment plans to all your clients.
- NEW & EXCLUSIVE: Our Landlord Protection:
- For Unpaid rents and / or Damage by tenants.
- Available as a stand-alone policy or add-on on an APRIL policy.
- Water & Sewer back up options
- Rental value available
- Landlords’ contents
- Replacement cost
- Broad form coverage
- The Appliance Warranty, available as an add-on on any Residential APRIL policy
-3-appliance plan for $134.
-5-appliance plan for $189.
-If the appliance is not repairable, the landlord can buy a new one from a very extensive catalog at discounted price.
- Maximum Total Insurable Value of $1.5 million
- Our Landlord Protection is :
- For properties only located in QC or ON.
- Not available for short-term rentals nor social housing.
Residential Application Download Application
Landlord Protection – Stand-alone application Download Application
Landlord Protection – Supplemental Questionnaire
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses