APRIL Canada is pleased to offer a new insurance solution for small construction & renovation projects, to give your clients the flexibility to chose the best cover for their projects.
- Multi Province (excluding Quebec & Newfoundland)
- Residential & Commercial properties up to 3 stories and 10,000 square foot
- Ineligible properties: condemned, scheduled for demolition, located in a high crime area, modular, manufactured or mobile homes, row or town homes, historical buildings, green or experimental or any other non conventional buildings (ie. earth homes, dome homes, open pier, stilt homes)
- Ineligible projects: renovation after fire, theft or vandalism, extensive gutting or demolition, underpinning, raising, elevating, lifting or placing on pilings of an existing building or structure, lead, asbestos or other pollutant abatement, knob and tube or aluminium wiring or fuses
- Named or Multi Perils with ACV/RCV options
- Soft costs, property in transit & off site included for COCs
- Optional coverage available:
- Theft sublimit for building materials
- Sewer Backup sublimit options
- Earthquake coverage
Underwriting Considerations – Small construction and renovation
- Projects values up to $2M
- Premises liability up to $2M
- 3, 6, 9 or 12 months policies
- Project costs up to 150% of existing dwelling value
- Existing building value of $1M
- Outbuildings & content options up to 20% of the building value
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
Small COC and renovation
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.