APRIL Canada is pleased to offer a new solution for smaller-scale projects, to give your clients the flexibility to chose the best cover for their renovations projects.
- Multi Province (excluding Quebec & Newfoundland)
- Residential & Commercial properties up to 3 stories and 10,000 square foot
- Ineligible properties: condemned, scheduled for demolition, located in a high crime area, modular, manufactured or mobile homes, row or town homes, historical buildings, green or experimental or any other non conventional buildings (ie. earth homes, dome homes, open pier, stilt homes)
- Ineligible projects: renovation after fire, theft or vandalism, extensive gutting or demolition, underpinning, raising, elevating, lifting or placing on pilings of an existing building or structure, lead, asbestos or other pollutant abatement, knob and tube or aluminium wiring or fuses
- Named or Multi Perils with ACV/RCV options
- Soft costs, property in transit & off site included for COCs
- Optional coverage available:
- Theft sublimit for building materials
- Sewer Backup sublimit options
- Earthquake coverage
- Projects values up to $2M
- Premises liability up to $2M
- 3, 6, 9 or 12 months policies
- Project costs up to 150% of existing dwelling value
- Existing building value of $1M
- Outbuildings & content options up to 20% of the building value
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses