Whether your client is new to Canada, buying their first home or struggling with financial issues, it can be difficult to find affordable home insurance without a proven track record. To help you to protect your clients, APRIL Canada is proud to present its non-standard financial situation residential insurance package including an optional payment plan. Product available in Ontario and Québec.
- Insured cancelled for non payment
- Insured with a gap of coverage
- Released bankruptcy
- Private or non-standard mortgages
- Multiple mortgages
- Title in company name
- First time insured
- New to country
- Broad form
- Replacement cost
- Water damage
- Sewer back up
- Theft and vandalism
Maximum coverage value
- Protected area: $750,000
- Semi-protected area: $525,000
- Unprotected area: $425,000
- Condo value & L.O. Contents
Underwriting Considerations – Non-Standard Financial Situation
- For homeowners, condo owners and tenants across Canada
- Rehab program may be available upon renewal: more flexible terms (premium, deductible, coverage…)
- No credit score required
- Payment plan available
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL Canada Non-Standard Financial Situation Insurance Feature Sheet
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.