Canadian manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers have experienced consistent growth driven by a strong domestic economy. In addition, retailers, both large and small, are starting to require that all manufacturers and/or distributors carry their own property and liability insurance in order to have their product on the retailers’ shelves.
One of the challenges, and also prominent characteristics of the Canadian manufacturing industry is its relationship with the U.S. as a key trading partner. This leads to a requirement of coverage for U.S. product exposures and physical locations, such as U.S. based sales and support offices.
Whatever your situation is, APRIL can offer you tailor-made solutions to meet your needs.
- Designed for small to mid-sized manufacturers, wholesalers, and distributors across Canada
- U.S. exposures considered
- Core package of Property, Casualty, Crime and Boiler cover plus comprehensive extensions including:
- Hook liability
- Moulds and patterns
- Installation floater
- Contents stored at U.S. locations
- Business property being worked on
- Catch all endorsement providing increased extension sub-limits
- Flexible business interruption options
- Manufacturers product impairment
- Comprehensive crime coverage
- Product Recall available
- Limits up to:
- $10 million TIV for manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors
- $10 million CGL
- Backed by Lloyd’s of London
Comprehensive General Liability (CGL) Download Application
Product Recall Application form Download Application
Product Recall Indication form Download Application
APRIL Canada EandO Manufacturers and Suppliers Download Application
APRIL Canada Package Manufacturers and Distributors
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL Canada Manufacturing Insurance Feature Sheet
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses
APRIL is an MGA which listens to its brokers.