A home away from home isn’t just an escape, it’s an investment – and one which can be challenging to protect – whether it’s in another province, difficult to get to, or rented when not in use. APRIL Canada is here to help with a flexible Seasonal and Secondary homes insurance solution to fit your clients’ needs and budget. Product available in Ontario and Québec.
- Standalone or Additional Location
- Out of Province / Country owners
- Owner occupied or Rented (long or short term)
- Airbnb hosts
- Detached, Townhome or Condo
- Homeowners form available
- Broad or Named Perils
- Limited water & sewer coverage
- Replacement Cost based on eligibility
- Premises Liability up to $2 million
- The Appliance Warranty, available as an add-on on any Residential APRIL policy
- 3-appliance plan for $134.
- 5-appliance plan for $189.
- If the appliance is not repairable, the landlord can buy a new one from a very extensive catalog at discounted price.
Maximum coverage value
- Protected area: $750,000
- Semi-protected area: $525,000
- Unprotected area: $425,000
Underwriting Considerations – Seasonal and Secondary homes
- Unprotected, remote, island and log risks considered
- Minimum $1,000 deductible
- Premiums starting at $500
Seasonal check list Download Application
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
Seasonal Homes Insurance
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.