A home away from home isn’t just an escape, it’s an investment – and one which can be challenging to protect – whether it’s in another province, difficult to get to, or rented when not in use.
APRIL Canada is here to help with a flexible Seasonal and Secondary Residence solution to fit your clients’ needs and budget.
- Standalone or Additional Location
- Out of Province / Country owners
- Owner occupied or Rented (long or short term)
- Airbnb hosts
- Detached, Townhome or Condo
Payment plan now available.
APRIL Residential can now offer easy and affordable payment plans to all your clients.
- Homeowners form available
- Broad or Named Perils
- Limited water & sewer coverage
- Replacement Cost based on eligibility
- Premises Liability up to $2 million
- The Appliance Warranty, available as an add-on on any Residential APRIL policy
-3-appliance plan for $134.
-5-appliance plan for $189.
-If the appliance is not repairable, the landlord can buy a new one from a very extensive catalog at discounted price.
- Unprotected, remote, island and log risks considered
- Minimum dwelling limit $40,000
- Minimum $1,000 deductible
- Premiums starting at $500
Seasonal check list Download Application
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
Seasonal Homes Insurance
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses