Whether to invest, accommodate their child who is studying in Canada, have a pied-à-terre for business or enjoy a seasonal residence, many insureds are buying property in Canada, even if their primary residence is in another country. That said, it is often difficult for these clients to find insurance to cover their needs. APRIL Canada is proud to present its residential solution for homeowners living out of the country. Product available in Ontario and Québec.
- Insureds living temporarily or permanently in another Canadian province or another country (no geographical restrictions)
- Condos or dwellings: whether they are vacant, rented for short or long term
- Secondary or seasonal homes qualify too
- Occupied by a family member
- No mandatory occupancy
- Canadian expatriates
- Depending on the current occupancy (vacant, rented or secondary home…) :
- Water & Sewer back up options may be available*
- Vandalism & theft may be available*
- Rental value*
Underwriting Considerations – Homeowners living out of the country
- For homes and condos across Canada
- For a quick answer please provide both CSIO and Out of country insureds
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.