Whether to invest, accommodate their child who is studying in Canada, have a pied-à-terre for business or enjoy a seasonal residence, many insureds are buying property in Canada, even if their primary residence is in another country.
That said, it is often difficult for these clients to find insurance to cover their needs. APRIL Canada is proud to present its residential solution for these specific cases.
- Insureds living temporarily or permanently in another Canadian province or another country (no geographical restrictions)
- Condos or dwellings: whether they are vacant, rented for short or long term
- Secondary or seasonal homes qualify too
- Occupied by a family member
- No mandatory occupancy
- Canadian expatriates
- Depending on the current occupancy (vacant, rented or secondary home…) :
- Water & Sewer back up options may be available*
- Vandalism & theft may be available*
- Rental value*
- For homes and condos across Canada
- For a quick answer please provide both CSIO and Out of country insureds
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.
APRIL has assisted me on numerous occasions with very challenging and tough to place risks and the results have been fantastic. Terrific turnaround time on quotes from their underwriters and a willingness to listen to the whole story and help find solutions really exemplifies what APRIL is all about.
APRIL stands out from other MGA`s due to the simplicity of their web service and their quick responses