Whether it’s a restaurant, bar, or pub, these businesses share similar exposures ranging from liquor liability to premises security & food / beverage safety to employee disputes. To face any eventuality, the owners need to have specific cover for customers, employees, the business and themselves. At APRIL, we understand that each risk is unique. We focus on offering tailor-made insurance solutions, to simplify and meet your Hospitality clients’ specific needs.
- Bars, Pubs, Brew Pubs, Breweries
- Restaurant (Licensed, Fine Dining, Dine in, Take out Restaurants)
- Jazz Clubs
- Stand Alone Liquor Stores
- Sporting Venues with Liquor sales
- Comprehensive package (see details below)
- Inclusive extensions coverage
- Flexible Business Interruption coverage including Actual Loss Sustained
- Optional Coverage
- Legal expense
- Product Contamination for restaurants and breweries that sell products to public
Underwriting Considerations – Hospitality
- Over 25 years of underwriting expertise
- Property up to $10m (including Boiler & Machinery)
- Commercial General Liability
- Liability (including Host Liquor Liability – capacity up to $5m)
- Crime up to $500,000
- Liquor sales up to 100% (60% in Ontario)
- Strong Domestic and Lloyd’s backed capacity
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.