Every record of personal data, payment information or confidential corporate document is exposed to a data breach as soon as it’s stored on a computer network. Such breaches, apart from being costly to restore, can lead to loss of revenue, legal issues and major reputation damage.
First party costs
- Defense costs & expenses – including regulatory award, civil and administrative penalties or fines and forensic costs
- Crisis management costs – to mitigate damage to your brand
- Customer notification, support & monitoring expenses – cost of notifying affected customers as required by law and provided required support
- Hacker damage – cost of restoring or reconstructing your data that was lost or damaged
- Business interruption – additional expenses and lost business income incurred due to a full or partial shutdown of your computer system
- Cyber extortion – the cost of a ransom demand for an illegal threat to shut down your system with a denial of service attack or to disclosure personal information for a sum of money
Third party costs
- Privacy infringement claim – damages awarded for breach of privacy or interruption of third party systems
- Multimedia liability – damages awarded due to negligent multimedia activities including defamation, plagiarism, copyright, trademark infringement
- Affordable premium with higher limits
- Premiums starting as low as $100
- Limits starting as $50,000 and up to $2,000,000
- Additional features: PCI-DSS (Processing Card Industry Data Security Standards) coverage available up to full policy limits
Exclusions – Data & Cyber Insurance
- Financial Technology (FinTech)
- Adult entertainment
- Aviation / Aerospace
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
Data & Cyber liability
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.