APRIL Canada writes the full spectrum of marine risks: spanning Hull & Machinery, Protection & Indemnity, Cargo and Storage insurance, Marine Liability and Marinas.
As a leading MGA and new entrant into Commercial Marine, we leverage our general strengths around underwriting, product development and claims, for the benefit of your marine clients.
Property in transit or storage is just as susceptible to loss as it is at a place of business, however, it is likely not covered under a property policy. As carriers are only responsible for losses as a result of their negligence, it is important to have the right coverage in the event of a loss in transit or storage.
- Logistics companies
- Freight forwarders
- Transportation brokers
- Customs brokers
- All-perils coverage for goods in transit worldwide, including storage
- Coverage options:
- Ocean & air transit
- Domestic & international transit
- Project cargo
- True stockthroughput coverage: no sub-limits for flood, sewer backup, earthquake, windstorm and named storm
Underwriting Considerations – Cargo & Storage
- Coverage provided for Canadian-based entities
- Limits of up to $20M
- Any one conveyance
- Any one location
- Any one occurrence
- Fast & flexible underwriting response
Consideration given to a wide range of commodities including:
- Consumer electronics
- Fresh and frozen produce
- Fresh and frozen fish and seafood
- Fresh and frozen meat and poultry
- Grains, seeds and pulses
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
APRIL Ocean Cargo & Storage
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.