Delivery companies must offer both speed and reliability of service no matter what they transport: mail, parcels, newspaper or even meals.
This is also what APRIL Canada wants to offer your clients by offering a bespoke insurance adapted to their specific needs.
Companies registered in Quebec, up to 20% out of Quebec exposure (Ontario & Maritimes):
- New owners & business
- Claims frequency
- Non-payment history
- Criminal records
- Driving infractions, including DUI
- Non-standard lender
- Released bankruptcy
- QPF #1: Owner’s form
- Liability up to $2M
- Cargo up to $250,000
- CGL up to $2M
- Companies registered in Quebec, up to 20% out of Quebec exposure (Ontario & Maritimes)
- Rehab program may be available upon renewals (more flexible premiums)
- Stand alone coverage
- Up to 30 items (vehicles and trailers)
- Actual value of vehicle up to $125K
- Light or heavy vehicle
DownloadFeature SheetDownload Sheet
Auto insurance for delivery companies
Alfa Insurance Brokers
Can always count on you guys for quick quotes!! Thank you!
Cambrian Insurance Brokers Ltd
5 stars for APRIL!
Lakeview Insurance Brokers
APRIL simply is insurance made easy.